Charger for CBA IV West Mountain Radio Computerised Battery Analyser
Charger for CBA IV computerised battery analysers.
* The CBA Charger can be used with a CBA IV and a user provided battery charger to automate life cycle tests, automatically alternating between * periods of charging the battery and discharging the battery. By automatically switching between charge and discharge cycles of the battery, a hands-free lifetime test of the battery can be performed.
* When the unit is idle, the two pairs of Powerpoles are open. When the unit is in a charging state, the two Powerpoles® are connected together, connecting the user provided battery charger to the battery.
* CBA Charger interface requires a user provided battery charger compatible with your battery. CBA Charger interfaces to this external charger.
* Can measure the current going from the charger into the battery, and this current is logged by the software.
* Two general purpose inputs are available that can be used by the CBA Charger and software to determine when a charge cycle is complete. These inputs could be connected to a charge complete LED on the user provided battery charger.
* Two general purpose outputs are available that can be used to send start charging or stop charging messages to the user provided battery charger.
These outputs could be connected to a push-button on the user provided battery charger.
* Max voltage (Powerpoles): 55 V
* Max current during charging (through Powerpoles): 10 A @ 24 V, 2.5 A @ 55 V
* Max voltage (IN-A and IN-B): 50 V
* Min voltage (IN-A and IN-B, minimum voltage required to detect asserted line): 3 V (IN-A and IN-B detects assertion regardless of polarity of voltage input)
* Max voltage (OUT-A and OUT-B): 30 V
* Max current (OUT-A and OUT-B): 2 A
The CBA Charger comes with:
* CBA Charger Unit
* (2) 4 Position Input/Ouput Terminal Plugs
* 2 pair Red and Black Powerpoles with 30A contacts
* User Manual
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.