West Mountain Radio Computerised Battery Analyser Amplifier for CBA IV
The CBA A2 500W Amplifier enhances the testing capability of the CBA IV computerised battery analyser.
Perform Fast, High Power Testing
* Test at 5 times the power with a CBA amplifier in between a CBA and your battery
* 500 watt discharge with a single amp and a CBA
* Designed for commercial or industrial use
* Test a Lithium cell at up to 120 amps / 500 watts with a single amplifier
* Test a Nickel cell at 160 amps regulated down to .9 volts with a single amplifier
* Test batteries at or near their current and temperature limits
* Support for operation with one or more CBA 500 watt amplifiers and CBA IV (CBA III units require Extended license)
Test at Real World Load Conditions
* Increases 100 watt continuous capability of CBA to 500 watts
* Discharge rates at up to 500 watts or 160 amps maximum, whichever is higher
* High voltage testing at up to 55 volts; the equivalent of 1 to 38 NiCd or NiMH cells
Extended Software License Unlocks Features for Serious Battery Testing
* Programmable automatic duty cycle test with up to 999 second on/off cycle periods
* Regulated constant power discharge (current goes up as battery voltage drops)
* Temperature graphing with a recovery time option
* Ragone power density charting using battery weight (used for performance comparison of energy sources charting energy density (Watt-Hours/kg) vs * power density (W/kg))
* Test-lead resistance voltage calibration utility to give higher accuracy voltage readings right at the battery terminals
* Enables placement of user notes on graphs
Easy-to-Use Software for Data Analysis
* User selected battery cell chemistry, number of cells and test current
* Software recommends safe tests based on user supplied battery information
* Automatic graph setup and scaling
* Measures and displays voltage, current, amp-hrs, watts and temperature (Requires optional temperature probe)
* Easy overlay comparisons of multiple graphs may be displayed saved and recalled
* Save, display and print battery test graphs and battery labels
* Plug and Play high speed USB interface, with easy to use and intuitive Windows® software supplied on CD ROM
* Maximum continuous discharge rate: 500 watts
* Discharge rate amplification typically 10X ± 1%
* Absolute maximum operating voltage: 55 Volts
* Maximum discharge rate: 160 amps (3.12 Volts at test start)(Battery dependent)
* Minimum Voltage for a 160 amp discharge: 0.9 volts at completion of test (Battery dependent)
* Supplied with copper bus 5/16 bronze bolt battery connections and plug in Powerpole® CBA connector.
* On/off/bypass switch. On and over-temperature LED indicators, viewable from across a room.
* Automatic fan operation senses 1 amp or more current from the CBA. Stays on approximately 5 minutes after test completion.
The CBA A2 500W Amplifier comes with:
* CBA amplifier
* 150mm Powerpole cable
* Power supply cable
* User ManualWith over 10,000 products to choose from ranging from battery packs, individual batteries and cells, to chargers, power supplies, analysers, Lutron meters and test equipment they have the widest range of battery products available in New Zealand. If they don’t have it they can find it for you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.