SAFT 3.6V 2.6Ah AA LS14500-CNA Lithium Thionyl Chloride cell with CNA (AX) axial leads, 04229C.
The SAFT 3.6V 2.6Ah AA LS14500-CNA Lithium Thionyl Chloride cell with CNA (AX) axial leads, 04229C, is a High energy Bobbin Cell.
Saft’s LS, LSH and LSP cylindrical primary lithium cells ranges, all based on Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) chemistry perfectly suit high-energy and high-voltage requirements in a wide range of temperatures.
The bobbin construction of the LS range enables the maximum loading of active materials and the correspondingly maximum energy. With its remarkably low self-discharge, it perfectly matches long-term (from five to 20 years plus) applications featuring a few µA base currents and periodic pulses, typically in the 5-150 mA range.
The LSH range has a spiral construction and includes specific models that can operate at the very high temperatures found in oil and gas applications, for example. The cells are designed for applications requiring pulses as high as 4 A.
- High voltage response, stable during most of the lifetime of the application.
- Wider operating temperature range (-60°C to 85°C).
- Easy integration in compact system.
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at 20°C)
Key Features LS14500-CNA:
- Stainless steel container.
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing.
- Built in safety vent.
- Finish with of without flat positive end.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
- Compliant with IEC 60079-11 intrinsic safety standard.
- UL component recognition (File number MH 12609)
- Restricted for transport (Class 9)
CN, CNR = radial tabs
FL = flying leads etc…
Please see the possible terminations here: SAFT Cell tabbing lithium primary batteries
We are the SAFT NZ distributor, please contact us for more information about this product or click here to see our full range of SAFT products.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY