L92 1.5V AAA Energizer Ultimate Lithium Battery 1.25Ah
Nothing outlasts Energizer® L92 Ultimate Lithium™ AAA batteries. The Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ batteries are not only the #1 longest-lasting AAA batteries…they are complete with leak resistance and performance in extreme temperatures (-40ºF to 140ºF or -40ºC to 60ºC). To ensure your favorite devices operate at their peak performance, depend on Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ batteries for work, play and home.
Energizer Ultimate Lithium™ batteries are 100% leak proof*
*Based on standard use
Top Innovative Features for Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ Batteries
- #1 longest-lasting AAA battery
- Superior performance in extreme temperatures from -40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit – great for use in all seasons
- Holds power in storage for up to 20 years (AA/AAA)
- 33% lighter than alkaline batteries (AA/AAA)
Some Top Uses for Energizer® Ultimate Lithium™ Batteries
- Photography – high drain digital cameras and flash units that use a lot of power
- On the Job – stud finders, laser levels and high power LED lighting
- Home Safety – up to 10 years of battery backup power for 9V and AA smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Toys – remote control toys, motorized toys, project kits and your kids’ favorite toys they just can’t get enough of!
- Gaming – for high-use/high-drain game controllers such as Wii and Xbox
- Outdoors – camping gear, GPS units, flashlights, hunting scopes and lasers
PRIMARY CELL – DO NOT RECHARGE
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.