Application Single-station battery tester
The C5100B removes the guesswork of low runtimes in a mobile phone and other devices. Testing the battery gives the user a clear assessment of battery performance in just 4 minutes.
Batteries are blamed for most mobile phone problems. The fault is often outside the battery and the C5100B serves as a diagnostic tool. Customers appreciate straight answers and storefront testing obliges them to return with trust.
* The C5100B battery analyser improves customer care
* Increases revenue, reduces costs and gains trust
* Protects the environment by discarding fewer batteries
Featuring 4 Programs:
* 4 Minute QuickSort test for 3.6/3.7V/3.8V/3.85V batteries. QS4 – patented rapid-test technology for batteries between 500-4000mAh that sorts battery state-of-health into two categories: Good and Poor
* Charge – fully charges in approx 3 Hours for 3.6/3.7V/3.8V/3.85V & 7.2V/7.4V* (select 7.2V for either voltage) batteries
* Cycle – Charge / Discharge / Charge with capacity readout in mAh for 3.6/3.7V/3.8V/3.85V & 7.2V/7.4V* (select 7.2V for either voltage) batteries
* Boost – Revive over-discharged batteries back to good health. 3.6/3.7V/3.8V/3.85V Only
*Note functions for 7.2V/7.4V batteries are only available through using the Batterystore™software that’s available for free download with the C5100B
Battery Interface Custom and universal adapters based on the Cadex SnapLock™ system; read only application, temperature sensor. Cadex have over 2000 custom models for single fit batteries if your fleet is large enough.
Charge/discharge 500-1500mAh, user-programmable
Line voltages 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
To view the C5100B brochure please click the link below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.