Lutron Force Gauges 100kg Full Scale, FG6100SD
Force Gauge 100kg Full Scale
* Data record mode : Normal model or Peak hold mode.
* Normal record mode : Set sampling time from 1 second to 8 hours.
* Peak hold record mode : Set sampling time from 10 ms to 500 ms.
* Memory capacity of normal record mode : 1 GB to 16 GB.
* Memory capacity of peak hold record mode : 1000 data no. ( max. )
* Under Peak hold record mode, if execute the ” Data record ” function, the memory circuit will store 1000 data no. ( max. ) measuring data into the SD card per fast speed sampling time ( 10 ms to 500 ms ).
* Under Normal record mode, if execute the ” Data record ” function, will save the measuring data along the real time value (Year/Month/Date/Hour/Minute/Second) into the SD card per normal sampling time ( 1 second to 8 hours ).
* After saving the data to the SD memory card, it can be downloaded directly to an Excel document for further analysis, no extra software required.
* Large LCD display with back light.
* 100 Kg, wide capacity, high resolution, high accuracy, high repeatability.
* 3 types of display units : Kg, lb, Newton.
* Tension & compression capability .
* Peak hold ( Max. load ) can be held in display during tension or compression measurement.
* Zero button can operate both for normal measuring & the ” peak hold ” operation.
* Full capacity zero (tare) control capability.
* Fast/Slow response time push button.
* Positive or reverse display direction select.
* Hand held & stand mounted gauges are available.
* Low power consumption gives long battery life.
* Built-in low battery indicator.
* Microprocessor circuit & exclusive load cell transducer.
* Over load protection.
* RS-232 computer interface
* Built-in DC 9V power adapter input socket.
Simpower has a wide range of Lutron products – search by type, or model, or filter by brand to find the one you are after. If you still can’t find it contact us..
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.