Fanso SLC1550 3.65-3.95V 170mAh Lithium Ion (LiIon) Capacitor.
Fanso SLC1550 Super Lithium-ion Capacitor (SLC) delivers 5000mA pulse discharge current (max).
Designed for use in parallel connection with the Fanso range of Lithium Thionyl Chloride batteries, the Fanso super capacitor SLC series delivers high pulse discharge current in a variety of applications.
* High pulse capability.
* No voltage delay.
* Low self discharge rate.
* Wide temperature range: -40ºC ~ 85ºC.
* Max. continuous discharge current: 1000mA
* Max. continuous pulse current: 2000mA
* Max. charge voltage: 3.95V
* Max. charge current: 50mA
* Operating temperature: -40ºC ~ 85ºC
* Storage temperature: -40ºC ~ 60ºC
* ESR (AC): 100mΩ
* Self discharge at room temp: 0.25µA
Suitable for applications including:
* Data collection and recording
* Emergency rescue system
* GPS tracking system
* Radio frequency identification (RFID)
* Remote wireless transmission system
* Communications equipment
* Intelligent transportation and cargo tracking
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
With over 10,000 products to choose from ranging from battery packs, individual batteries and cells, to chargers, power supplies, analysers, Lutron meters and test equipment they have the widest range of battery products available in New Zealand. If they don’t have it they can find it for you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.