2V 1130Ah Sonnenshein Solar DryfitGel Technology SLA Battery, A602/1130 SOLAR, NGS6021130HS0FC
Sonnenschein A600 SOLAR
Unmatched dryfit Gel technology for renewable energy storage.
Sonnenschein A600 SOLAR is a premium range, developed specifically for applications where cycling is required. It has extraordinary energy-saving features in addition to robust reliability, proven for decades in many installations world wide.
* Exceptional cycling performance – 3000 cycles* at 60 % Depth of Discharge C10
* dryfit Gel – VRLA technology
* Lowest energy consumption – saving costs
* Strong tubular plate technology – for longer life in the toughest conditions
* Proof against deep discharge – greater long-term energy delivery
* Horizontal mounting possible – easy installation and maintenance
* Completely recyclable – low CO2 footprint
* Nominal capacity 294 – 3919 Ah C120 (20°C)
* Cycling performance at 20 °C (with IU charging): 2400 cycles at 60 % Depth of Discharge (C10) at 20 °C. For enhanced performance and for systems 48 V we recommend IUI charging, to reach 3000 cycles at 20 °C
* Designed in accordance with IEC 61427 and IEC 60896-21/22
* Long shelf life up to 2 years at 20 °C without recharge due to the very low self discharge rate
* Also available as flame-retardant version on request (V0)
* Manufactured in Europe in our ISO 9001 certified production plants
* Trouble-free transport of operational cells, no restrictions for rail, road, sea and air transportation (IATA, DGR, clause A67)
* Approval: UL (Underwriter Laboratories), DNV GL (Germanischer Loyd)
Click here for the Sonnenschein Solar Catelogue.
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
With over 10,000 products to choose from ranging from battery packs, individual batteries and cells, to chargers, power supplies, analysers, Lutron meters and test equipment they have the widest range of battery products available in New Zealand. If they don’t have it they can find it for you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.