SAFT 3V 8.0Ah “Fat” D LO25SX – 2 tabs Lithium Sulfur Dioxide cell with positive & negative tabs Vent Washer Sealing epoxy in topshell, SAFT, 37250140.
The SAFT 3V LO25SX 2 tabs Lithium Sulfur Dioxide, 37250140, is a High drain capability D Size spiral Cell.
- High and stable discharge voltage
- High pulse capability
- Performance not affected by cell orientation
- Long storage possible before use
- Ability to withstand extreme temperature
- Operating temperature range (-60°C to 70°C – Short excursions up to 85ºC possible at currents below 1 A)
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at 20°C)
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Built in safety vent (at the negative end of the cell)
- UL component recognition (File number MH 15076)
- Meets shock, vibration and other environmental requirements of military specifications
- Made in the USA
- Radiocommunications and other military applications
- Beacons and Emergency Location Transmitters
- Cell is pressurized at ambient temperature
- Do not puncture, open or mutilate
- Do not obstruct the safety vent mechanism
- Do not short circuit or charge
- Do not expose to fire or temperatures above 70ºC ( 158ºF)
We are the SAFT NZ distributor, please contact us for more information about this product or click here to see our full range of SAFT products.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Due to IATA regulations, this item may only be shipped by road or sea freight. Information available upon request.
This item is available by indent order and will require a separate quotation to give an accurate delivery time and price based on quantity. The prices published can still be use as a general guide, particularly when quantities are sufficiently high enough to defray the cost of importing and transport.
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
With over 10,000 products to choose from ranging from battery packs, individual batteries and cells, to chargers, power supplies, analysers, Lutron meters and test equipment they have the widest range of battery products available in New Zealand. If they don’t have it they can find it for you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.