Enepower LIPB-653450-1S1P-V 3.7V 1250mAh Lithium Ion (LiIon) Battery EACH.
3.7V 1.25Ah High Capacity LiIon Battery with CE-V Molex 51021-0200 Connector.
This product is part of our ‘off the shelf’ rechargeable lithium battery Design-In solutions range. The range provides products using cells from the best manufacturers and incorporating the highest quality safety components assembled using cutting edge knowledge and experience.
Battery Cell Variations
It’s important to note whilst the products listed are our standard range we can vary the product specification to the customers requirements. Cells in alternative capacities and other properties such as high drain use can be engineered into a customers design. For alternative cell options please follow one of the following links
Rechargeable Lithium Safety Protection Circuits
The maximum discharge current of the battery pack on this page is limited by the safety circuit. Safety circuits with different properties can be applied on request. For information on the safety circuits, more commonly known as a Protection Circuit Module (PCM) please click the following link Protected_Circuit_Board_info or contact us for more information on Lithium Ion Protection Circuits and Lithium Ion Phosphate Protection Circuits.
Alternative connector options are also available contact us now to discuss.
A full range of appropriate chargers are ready to fit most of our solutions range. Follow these links to view the ranges:
Lithium Ion Battery Chargers, Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Chargers.
Rechargeable Lithium Cells Safety Information Summary
- Do not attempt to charge these batteries using chargers for nickel based batteries or any charger not specifically designed for rechargeable lithium technology.
- This cell is manufactured for use in a battery pack assembly. It is not intended for use without a protection circuit. For equipment designed to use individual cells a protection circuit can be incorporated.
- Simpower’s has a wide range of protected lithium ion cells available.
- Single unprotected cells are available to recognised customers. An indemnity waiver may be required for supply to take place please click here to download the Simpower Product Indemnity Waiver Form.. For safety information please read this safety precautions sheet.
- Lithium ion cells can be assembled into single or multi-cell battery packs by authorised pack assembly centres such as our company that have been approved for safety circuit assembly and Lithium Ion pack design.
Custom Battery Pack Application Work Sheet
For battery pack design enquiries please contact us with your requirements. If you already have some parameters please click here for a Battery Application work sheet and email it to us.
For full specifications and a 2DD depiction of the product on this page please click on the datasheet links at the bottom of the text fields.
This battery pack assembly has been manufactured with the following key components.
Panasonic (Sanyo) UF653450S
Connector CE-V Molex 51021-0200 Connector
Protection Circuit MIPCM-1SXP4APTC
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
With over 10,000 products to choose from ranging from battery packs, individual batteries and cells, to chargers, power supplies, analysers, Lutron meters and test equipment they have the widest range of battery products available in New Zealand. If they don’t have it they can find it for you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.