SAFT 3.0V 6.7Ah 5/4 C size M56 Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2) spiral cell.
Saft’s M56 cell is ideally suited for applications requiring high energy and long operating life, with stable voltage under high discharge in – 40°C / 72°C environment.
- High drain / high pulse capability
- High voltage response, stable during most of the lifetime of the application even after long dormant periods
- High capacity at high current and low temperature
- Low self-discharge compatible with long operating life (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at 20°C)
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Low magnetic signature
- Spiral construction
- Hermetic construction with glass-to-metal seal
- Stainless steel container
- Integrated safety vent
- Non-corrosive electrolyte
- Non-pressurized at room temperature
- Restricted for transport (Class 9)
- Made in Germany
Designed to meet all major quality, safety and environmental standards:
- Safety: UL 1642 (File MH 61234), IEC 60086-4
- Transport: UN 3090 and UN 3091
- Quality: ISO 9001, Saft World Class Continuous program
- Environment: ISO 14001
- Radio communications
- Utility metering
- Alarms and security systems
- ELTs, EPIRBs
- Tracking systems
- GSM/GPRS communication
We are the SAFT NZ distributor, please contact us for more information about this product or click here to see our full range of SAFT batteries.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Due to IATA regulations, this item may only be shipped by road or sea freight. Information available upon request. This item is available by indent order and will require a separate quotation to give an accurate delivery time and price based on quantity.
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.