SAFT 3.0 7.4Ah C LM26500 Primary lithium manganese dioxide (Li-MnO2) C-size spiral cell.
Saft’s LM26500 cell is ideally suited for applications requiring high energy and long operating life, with stable voltage under high discharge rates in –40°C / 85°C environment.
- High drain/ high pulse capability
- High voltage response, stable during most of the lifetime of the application even after long dormant periods
- High capacity at high current and low temperature
- Low self discharge compatible with long operating life (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at 20°C)
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Low magnetic signature
- Spiral construction
- Hermetic construction with glass to metal seal
- Stainless steel container
- Integrated safety vent
- Non corrosive electrolyte
- Non pressurized at room temperature
- Restricted for transport (Class 9)
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Made in USA
Designed to meet all major quality, safety and environment standards:
- Safety: UL 1642 and IEC 60086-4
- Transport: UN 3090 and UN 3091
- Quality: ISO 9001, Saft World Class Continuous program
- Utility metering
- Alarms and security
- Tracking systems
- GSM/GPRS communication
- Radio communications systems
- Medical devices
We are the SAFT NZ distributor, please contact us for more information about this product or click here to see our full range of SAFT batteries.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Due to IATA regulations, this item may only be shipped by road or sea freight. Information available upon request.
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
With over 10,000 products to choose from ranging from battery packs, individual batteries and cells, to chargers, power supplies, analysers, Lutron meters and test equipment they have the widest range of battery products available in New Zealand. If they don’t have it they can find it for you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.