Sanyo UF103450P 3.7V 1880mAh Lithium Ion (LiIon) Battery EACH.
This model contains an internal fuse.
Important Information Regarding Rechargeable Lithium Cells – LITHIUM ION (LiIon) & LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE (LiFePO4)
- Single unprotected cells are available to recognised customers. For safety information please read the Lithium Battery Safety document
- PLEASE NOTE: All lithium rechargeable cells/packs supplied by Simpower without a Protection Circuit Module (PCM) will require a duly signed Simpower Product Indemnity Waiver (PIW) form. Please click here to download the Simpower Product Indemnity Waiver Form.
- Do not attempt to charge these batteries using chargers for nickel based batteries or any charger not specifically designed for rechargeable lithium technology.
- This cell is manufactured for use in a battery pack assembly. It is not intended for use without a protection circuit. For equipment designed to use individual cells a protection circuit can be incorporated. Simpower’s current range of protected lithium ion cells can be viewed on this page.
- Lithium ion cells can be assembled into single or multi-cell battery packs by authorised pack assembly centres such as our company that have been approved for safety circuit assembly and Lithium Ion pack design.
- For information on the safety circuits, more commonly known as a PCM, please click here or follow the links to browse Simpower’s range of available PCM’s for Lithium Ion and Lithium Iron Phosphate.
- Simpower can also provide advice and components for intelligent Battery Management System’s (BMS) addtional to or incorporating PCM’s. It’s recommended that battery packs especially those featuring complex series/parallel cell assemblies incorporate a BMS in their construction. For further information please consult our sales engineering staff.
- For battery pack design enquiries please contact us with your requirements. If you already have some parameters please click here for a Battery Application work sheet & email it to us.email it to us.
- 40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
With over 10,000 products to choose from ranging from battery packs, individual batteries and cells, to chargers, power supplies, analysers, Lutron meters and test equipment they have the widest range of battery products available in New Zealand. If they don’t have it they can find it for you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.