Lithium Ion Battery Charger with USB Input and LCD Display XTAR VC2 1-2 Cell, XTAR, VC2
XTAR VC2 1-2 Cell
USB powered 1-2 cell LiIon battery charger with LCD display.
Charge up to two 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 3.6V/3.7V LiIon batteries.
Input Power: DC 5.0V 1.0A
Max Constant Charging Current: 500mA ±50mA
Min Constant Charging Current: 150mA ±50mA
Cut-off Voltage (Output Volaage): 4.2V ±0.05V
Auto Recharging Threshold Value Voltage: 3.9V ±0.15V
Cut-off Current ≤80mA
* Input via included USB charging cable.
* Independent channels with high definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and capacity.
* Three stage charging: TC-CC-CV.
* Automatically adjusts charge current from 0.15A to 0.5A.
* Soft-start current and automatic shut off to avoid damaging batteries.
* Screen will flash 3 times every 10 seconds when batteries are fully charged.
* 0V low battery activation.
* Automatically identifies faulty or NiMH batteries – displayed as ‘NULL’ on the LCD screen.
* Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS shell construction.
* Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
* 2 year warranty.
By discharging the battery and recharging again, the VC2 is capable of identifying the real capacity left in the battery to ±5%.
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.