Panasonic ML614S/DN 3V 3.4mAh Lithium Manganese (LiMn2O4) Battery EACH.
Replaces MS614E-FL28E, MS614SE-FL28E, MS614E-FL29E, MS614SE-FL29E.
THIS IS A NON STOCKED INDENT ORDER ITEM. A MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY IS APPLICABLE
The Panasonic ‘ML’ series of rechargeable lithium coin type batteries provide the following features and solutions:
- Stable Operating Voltage of 2.5V.
- Charging possible with 2.8V. For charging information please select datasheet 3 below
- Low self-discharge rate and long life. Self-discharge rate : less than 2% a year at room temperature.
- Charge/Discharge Characteristics (discharge depth of 20%) 500 cycles
- Usable over a wide temperature range.
Operational temperature range : -20oC to 60oC (-4oF to 140oF )
Consult Master Instruments P/L when using batteries at temperatures exceeding the -20oC to 60oC (-4oF to 140oF ) range.
- UL recognition (File No. MH13421)
- memory backup power source for Note-PC, cellular phone, DSC and camcorder.
- electronic keys for automobiles (keyless entry)
- memory backup power source for fire alarm
- Available to meet customer’s package requirements (multiple cell, with tabs, with connectors, etc)
- Use nickel-plated phosphor bronze or stainless steel for terminal materials to make contact with the batteries. Also, for stable contact conditions, several N of contact pressure are recommended for the contact.
Additional Data sheet ML614S_DN_2
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
With over 10,000 products to choose from ranging from battery packs, individual batteries and cells, to chargers, power supplies, analysers, Lutron meters and test equipment they have the widest range of battery products available in New Zealand. If they don’t have it they can find it for you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.