3.6V 560mAh AA EVE Super Pulse Capacitor Cell Lithium Ion battery, Eve
The EVE Super pulse battery capacitor (SPC) is an energy storage device with the latest and cutting-edge technologies. With SPC, EVE offer a power solution for lifespan, with high pulse current drain and passivation sensitive application. The solution is a combination of lithium thionyl chloride(ER) batteries SPC(s).
* high power capacity
* delivering high current pulses
* long operating life
* wide operating temperature range
* extremely low self-discharge
* high reliability
* nominal voltage：3.6V (3.9V Max)
* maximum discharge current
* continuous: 2.0A
* pulse: 5.0A
* max. charge voltage: 3.95V
* max. charge current: 100mA
* operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
* Automatic meter reading(AMR)
* ETC Smart metering system, intelligent transportation ETC
* Container and cargo tracking
* (RFID) Radio frequency system
* GPS tracking equipment /GSM modem
* Vehicle emergency system (E-call)
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Due to IATA regulations, this item may only be shipped by road or sea freight. Information available upon request.
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
With over 10,000 products to choose from ranging from battery packs, individual batteries and cells, to chargers, power supplies, analysers, Lutron meters and test equipment they have the widest range of battery products available in New Zealand. If they don’t have it they can find it for you.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.