NIMH Battery Charger Ansmann Energy 8 Plus Battery Charger for 1-6 AAA / AA or 1-4 C / D & 1-2 9V batts, Ansmann, Energy 8 Plus
Ansmann Energy 8 Plus Charger for 1-6 AAA / AA or 1-4 C / D and 1-2 9V rechargeable batteries with automatic refreshing function. Batteries not included
Ansmann Energy 8 Plus Charger for 1-6 AAA / AA or 1-4 C / D and 1-2 9V rechargeable batteries with automatic refreshing function. Suitable for NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries
* Capacity quick test of the inserted cells for approx. 5 seconds Auto-diagnosis of the inserted cells with automatic start of a refreshing process and/or pre-charging process, if required
* Microprocessor controlled charging
* Five-way over charging protection
* Individual supervision of each cell position
* Battery status of each charging slot is displayed by an LED
* Faulty cell detection
* Alkaline battery detection
* Trickle charge
* Reverse polarity protection
* For worldwide use
* 3 years extended warranty
* Input voltage: 100-240V AC 50-60Hz
* Charging currents: 1000mA for AA, C and D cells, 400mA for AAA cells and 60mA for 9V
* Trickle Charging currents: 50mA for AA, C and D cells, 20mA for AAA cells and 3mA for 9V
* Discharging currents: 520mA for AA, C and D cells, 480mA for AAA cells and 43mA for 9V
* Part No.: 5207442
Pictures are for reference only. Batteries are not included.
Additional Data Sheet: Energy 8 Plus – 2.pdf
40 Years Experience
SIMPOWER is at the forefront of battery technology. With 40 years of expertise and experience in research contracts, design and developing of both new technology cells and specialist industrial battery applications.
In other words from concept of cells to production manufacturing, SIMPOWER knows how to achieve customer satisfaction.
SIMPOWER has its own manufacturing plant with state of the art welding and manufacturing equipment servicing all parts of New Zealand from the southern to northern end of the country with a quick efficient service. They offer free technical advice* on battery selection and pack design and have extensive technical advice.
SIMPOWER offers a unique facility and service of repacking battery packs for equipment which is no longer produced or perhaps difficult to source. Where possible they replace existing cells with increased capacity batteries to improved customers run time and service life if possible.
* Advice is free for the first 60 minutes, or part thereof. All subsequent advise will be billed at the SIMPOWER hourly rate or an agreed amount, subject to subsequent sales.
SIMPOWER has extensive knowledge and expertise of cells and battery pack build and is an exclusive distributor in NZ for SAFT, a world leader and innovator in cell technologies, as well as an approved distributor for PANASONIC, SENTRY, EVE, ARTS Energy and a supplier of FDK, DURACELL, Sonnenschein among others. SIMPOWER carries a wide range of many brands in stock and has the ability to source all leading brands from the global market place.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further.