Cadex BatteryShop software provides a simple yet powerful PC interface to control and monitor Cadex C7x00-C Series battery analyzers.
The program assists users such as battery pack manufacturers, mobile phone dealers, two way radio fleet operators, battery powered hire equipment providers, industrial & military installations & many more with battery testing & battery fleet periodic battery maintenance.
Minimum Computer Requirements (PC)
A dedicated PC
* Windows 95/98/Me
* Windows NT4 (SP4 or later)
* Windows 2000 Professional (SP2 or later)
* Windows XP
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
* Cadex Analyser Firmware C7000 & C7000ER firmware Version 3.53.
* Cadex Analyser Fimrware C7200 & C7400/ER firmware Version 3.01
* Cadex Analyser Firmware C7200-C & C7400-C/ER-C firmware Version 1.00
* Pentium II 233MHZ or higher
* 160 MB disk space or higher (minimum 2Gb if using more than 16 analyzers)
* 256MB or higher of RAM main memory
*One com port for each analyzer
* USB Port for Label Printer
For a summary of Cadex BatteryShop hardware, software & accessories please click the data sheet link above. To view a pdf of the current brochure click on Cadex 2014 Brochure.