|Product Model: ||NC8700-XX|
|Original Manufacturer: ||Enecharger|
|Technology Charged: ||NiMH|
|Diameter or Width: ||108mm|
|Price Code: ||E|
8 cell automatic quick charger/discharger for 1-8 AA & AAA NiMH cells including 8 x Fujitsu HR-3UTHB High Capacity AA LSD NiMH cells. Input 100-240VAC or 12VDC
The NC8700 enecharger is a fully automatic quick charger designed for 1 to 8 Ni-MH AAA & AA cells. This model also includes 8 x Fujitsu HR-3UTHB High Capacity AA NiMH LSD cells
Specially designed for rechargeable batteries used in digital and audio products. The enecharger has the following features:
* Recharges 1 to 8 pcs of any mix* of AA and AAA batteries at a time.
* Powered by an external AC switching mode adaptor with worldwide input (100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz)
* Includes 12V car lighter adaptor
* Each cell charged independently of the other
* 8 independent channels with individual LED indicators for proper charge, discharge & trickle charge
* Intelligent microprocessor controlled
* With negative delta V cut-off function
* Temperature sensors to avoid the battery from being damaged by over-heating
* With mechanical & electrical protection against wrong polarity
* With maximum charging timer control for overcharge protection
* Fast charge rate - 700mA
* Fast charge rate - 700mA
* trickle charge rate - 20mA
* Discharge rate - 420mA
Battery Capacity, Size, Chemistry & Charge time
* 2700mAh AA NiMH 340 minutes
* 2500mAh AA NiMH 300 minutes
* 2300mAh AA NiMH 270 minutes
* 2100mAh AA NiMH 250 minutes
* 2000mAh AA NiMH 240 minutes
* 1700mAh AA NiMH 205 minutes
* 1000mAh AAA NiMH 120 minutes
* 900mAh AAA NiMH 110 minutes
* 800mAh AAA NiMH 95 minutes
Enecharger is a registered trademark of Master Instruments Pty Ltd and is in no way associated or affiliated with eneloop which is a trademark brand of Sanyo Electric Co.,Ltd.
For a selection of NiMH (nickel metal hydride) batteries suitable for this charger please click here.
*Whilst this charger can charge any mix of NiMH AA/AAA batteries at the same time it is not reccomended to use a mix of different batteries together in your battery powered equipment.
It is not recommended to charge cells below 700mAh on this charger. Use a lower output current charger for lower capacity cells.
Click here to download printable brochure
General rule for charging NiCd & NiMH batteries .
Features of Fujitsu High Capacity Low Self Discharge batteries
* Manufactured in Japan by FDK Twicell Co, Ltd, the sole manufacturer of NiMH LSD batteries in Japan.
* Featuring Twicell's world's first invention of Low Self Discharge (LSD) NiMH technology: high capacity NiMH batteries with superior charge retention makes Fujitsu LSD batteries ideal for virtually all situations where alkaline or lithium AA / AAA size batteries are currently used.
* Up to 5 times more powerful than equivalent size alkaline batteries when used in high power consumption devices. Ideal for battery powered toys and digital cameras.
* 25% increase in capacity over the standard LSD NiMH models. AA size typical 2550mAh (minimum 2450mAh), AAA size typical 950mAh (minimum 900mAh)
* Factory pre-charged with solar energy and ready to use straight from the pack.
* Recharges up to 500 times! You'll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Fujitsu LSD batteries.
* Up to 85% charge remaining after 1 year. Low self discharge means Fujitsu batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage.
* Environmentally friendly - Fujitsu LSD batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
* Made in Japan.
* Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.
For more information on the Fujitsu Rechargeable product line-up of batteries and chargers please click this link
|Compatible Model Numbers:|