|Product Model: ||NC4250-EN2AAA|
|Original Manufacturer: ||Enecharger|
|Technology Charged: ||NiMH|
|Diameter or Width: ||46mm|
|Price Code: ||E|
Charger for 2 or 4 AA or AAA NiMH batteries including 2 x Fujitsu HR-4UTA AAA batteries
Enecharger 240VAC input wall mount overnight Charger including 2 x Fujitsu Ready To Use Low Self Discharge AAA batteries.
Charges 2 or 4 x AA/AAA NiCd/NiMH cells.
User intervention for charge termination. Red light indicates unit is charging.
No green light to indicate full charge status. User must remove batteries once charge time has elapsed. No Negative DeltaV detection or timer based charging for this low cost economical unit. LED will always stay Red. Batteries that are warm usually indicate near full charge state.
Output Current AA 250mA, AAA 120mA
General rule for charging NiCd & NiMH batteries .
Features of Fujitsu Low Self Discharge batteries
* Manufactured in Japan by FDK Twicell Co, Ltd, the sole manufacturer of NiMH LSD batteries in Japan.
* Featuring Twicell's world's first invention of Low Self Discharge (LSD) NiMH technology: high capacity NiMH batteries with superior charge retention makes Fujitsu LSD batteries ideal for virtually all situations where alkaline or lithium AA / AAA size batteries are currently used.
* Up to 4.5 times more powerful than equivalent size alkaline batteries when used in high power consumption devices.
Ideal for battery powered toys and digital cameras.
* Factory pre-charged with solar energy and ready to use straight from the pack.
* Recharges up to 1800 times! You'll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Fujitsu LSD batteries.
* Up to 70% charge remaining after 5 years. Low self discharge means Fujitsu batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage.
* Environmentally friendly - Fujitsu LSD batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
* Made in Japan.
* Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.
For more information on the Fujitsu Rechargeable product line-up of batteries and chargers please click this link
|Compatible Model Numbers:|