|Product Model: ||NC41500USB-XX4|
|Original Manufacturer: ||Enecharger|
|Technology Charged: ||NiMH|
|Diameter or Width: ||68mm|
|Price Code: ||E|
Automatic quick charger for 2 or 4 AA & AAA NiMH cells Input 100-240VAC, 12VDC or USB. Includes 4 x Fujitsu HR-3UTHB High Capacity AA batteries
The NC41500USB-EN4 enecharger is a fully automatic quick charger designed for 2 or 4 Ni-MH AAA & AA cells and includes 4 x Fujitsu HR-3UTHB high capacity AA batteries.
Specially designed for rechargeable batteries used in digital and audio products. The NC41500USB enecharger has the following features:
* Recharges 2 or 4 pcs of AA and AAA batteries at a time.
* Powered by an external AC switching mode adaptor with worldwide input (100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz)
* Includes 12V car lighter adaptor
* Includes USB cable for connection to powered USB devices.
* Circuit protection against damaging powered devices supply the USB input power
* 2 independent channels with individual cell LCD displays
* Intelligent microprocessor controlled
* Negative delta V automatic cut-off function
* Temperature sensors to avoid the battery from being damaged by over-heating
* Reverse polarity protection
* With maximum charging safety timer control for overcharge protection
* Fast charge rates AC or 12VDC input AA 1500mA, AAA 600mA. USB input AA/AAAx2 560mA. Please note when charger is powered from USB power source the charge current will be much lower and dependant upon the power available from the USB power source. Charging in USB power input mode is available for two cells only in the 2 cell position. Attempting to charge four cells will give show an error
Top off trickle charge rates: AA 60mA, AAA 35mA.
General rule for charging NiCd & NiMH batteries .
Features of Fujitsu High Capacity Low Self Discharge batteries
* Manufactured in Japan by FDK Twicell Co, Ltd, the sole manufacturer of NiMH LSD batteries in Japan.
* Featuring Twicell's world's first invention of Low Self Discharge (LSD) NiMH technology: high capacity NiMH batteries with superior charge retention makes Fujitsu LSD batteries ideal for virtually all situations where alkaline or lithium AA / AAA size batteries are currently used.
* Up to 5 times more powerful than equivalent size alkaline batteries when used in high power consumption devices.
* Ideal for battery powered toys and digital cameras.
* 25% increase in capacity over the standard LSD NiMH models. AA size typical 2550mAh (minimum 2450mAh), AAA size typical 950mAh (minimum 900mAh)
* Factory pre-charged with solar energy and ready to use straight from the pack.
* Recharges up to 500 times! You'll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Fujitsu LSD batteries.
* Up to 85% charge remaining after 1 year. Low self discharge means Fujitsu batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage.
* Environmentally friendly - Fujitsu LSD batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
* Made in Japan.
* Rechargeable on most standard & fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.
For more information on the Fujitsu Rechargeable product line-up of batteries and chargers please click this link
|Compatible Model Numbers:|