|Product Model: ||ML2430|
|Original Manufacturer: ||FDK|
|Size: ||Button / Coin|
|Type: ||Button / Coin Cell|
|Technology: ||Lithium Manganese (LiMn2O4)|
|Minimum Capacity: ||1.2Ah|
|Diameter or Width: ||24.5mm|
|Primary Uses: ||Memory Back Up (MBU)|
|Price Code: ||A|
|Extra Info Links (Data Sheets): ||ML2430.pdf|
3V Button / Coin Consumer Lithium Rechargeable 100mAh, FDK, ML2430
The FDK 'ML' series of rechargeable lithium coin type batteries are manufactured in Japan using a manganese composite oxide as cathode material and lithium aluminium alloy as the anode material.
This advanced series of batteries provide the following features and solutions:
* Stable Operating Voltage of 2.5V.
* Charging Possible with 2.8V.
* Low self-discharge rate and long life. Self-discharge rate : less than 2% a year at room temperature.
* Charge/Discharge Characteristics (discharge depth of 20%) 500 cycles
* Usable over a wide temperature range.
* Operational temperature range : -20oC to +60oC (-4oF to +140oF )
* Consult FDK though the distributor when using batteries at temperatures exceeding the -20oC to +60oC (-4oF to +140oF ) range.
* UL recognition (File No. MH13421)
* memory backup power source for Note-PC, cellular phone, DSC and camcorder.
* electronic keys for automobiles (keyless entry)
* memory backup power source for fire alarm
* Available to meet customer's package requirements (multiple cell, with tabs, with connectors, etc)
* Use nickel-plated phosphor bronze or stainless steel for terminal materials to make contact with the batteries. Also, for stable contact conditions, several N of contact pressure are recommended for the contact.
|Compatible Model Numbers:|
Compatible Part Numbers: