Our price: NZ$49.50
|Product Model: ||WP2II Full Set|
|Original Manufacturer: ||XTAR|
|Technology Charged: ||Lithium Ion|
|Diameter or Width: ||48mm|
|Price Code: ||E|
100-240VAC (World Voltage) / 12VDC input independent channel 1-2 cell lithium
ion battery charger. Also can be used as portable charger with USB
* Comes with SAA, MEPS approved 100-240VAC (world voltage) to
12VDC input power adaptor plus 12VDC input
connection car plug.
* Two cell charger with independent channels to
charge one or two lithium ion cells in sizes 10440, 14500, 15270, 16340,
18500, 14650, 17670, 8650, 18700 commonly used in LED torches &
* To view the complete range of torch and laser sight
batteries we have available please click
* Independent slide contacts are used for the longer
cells with screw in adaptors supplied for charging 10440, 15270
& 16340 cells. Extra Screw in adaptors also available. See model MP/WP
* Selectable charging currents of either 500mA or 1000mA
* Charge re-activation if cell voltage drops below 3.9V if
cells left in the charger to keep ready for use.
* Over discharged cell
recovery (cell voltage <2.0V). (Percentage of capacity recovery dependant
on cell health).
* Algorithm based TC/CC/CV charging system with reverse
polarity & overcharge protection.
* CC cut-off voltage
4.2V +/- 0.05V
* CV cut-off current <100mA
* TC current (battery voltage 2.0V~3.0V) 80mA(+/-20mA)
The charger can also be used as portable charger with USB power output @ 5V
up to 500mA.
Capacity is dependent upon the cell used in channel 1 for
discharging (channel 2 N/A for this function).
* Cable & connector options available Via this link
* When used as a
portable charger via USB output the product also uses overdischarge
disconnection technology to
prevent overdischarge (2.8V
+/-0.15V) of the lithium ion cell being used as the power source.
* Do not
use for devices where over 500mA current is required.
* 2 year repair
warranty (when used according to specification & in normal conditions)
|Compatible Model Numbers:|